SharePoint intranet in-a-box products compared (Unily, Wizdom, Flex etc.)

Home Page Forums Vendor updates and offers SharePoint intranet in-a-box products compared (Unily, Wizdom, Flex etc.)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mark Stokes Mark Stokes 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sam Marshall
    Sam Marshall
    Participant

We’ve produced a comprehensive buyer’s guide to ready-made intranet SharePoint solutions this contains independent reviews of 26 of the leading products. Is Unily better than Flex? Is LiveTiles right for you? What are Wizdom’s strengths and weaknesses?

Special offer for forum members – save 20% with the code UKComm20

The reviews use eight common scenarios based on the requirements we commonly see when working with our clients on specifications ad RFPs.

The report contains over 250 pages, including screenshots, scenario-based evaluations, and our honest opinion. You won’t get this kind of information just from vendor websites or anywhere else. To top it off, we have comparison tables across the board to help you identify options to match your requirements, budget and location.

Find out more about the report

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Sam Marshall Sam Marshall.
    Profile photo of Randy Perkins-Smart
    Randy Perkins-Smart
    Participant

Does the report cover UI, UX and accessibility?

Profile photo of Sam Marshall
      Sam Marshall
      Participant

Hi Randy
      Thanks for your interest. One of the 8 evaluation criteria is branding, look and feel. We also comment on UX issues and strengths in the other 7 criteria where they stood out. However, this isn’t primarily a usability review and we didn’t assess for accessibility.

You can get a good sense of what the reviews cover from the free download of the 2016 release of the report (covering 6 products rather than 26) http://www.clearbox.co.uk/portfolio-item/sharepoint-intranets-in-a-box-report/

Profile photo of Simon Hudson
    Simon Hudson
    Participant

It includes our Hadron 8020 Intranet/digital workspace. This year we have had several leads as a result of being listed in the report, so I recommend anyone else with a n out-of-the-box intranet/solution accelerator to respond if Sam asks (but Hadron is the best!)

Profile photo of Mark Stokes
    Mark Stokes
    Keymaster

I agree with Simon. We have Attollo Intranet in there as well, and I generally advise customers who come to us to go and read this report as part of their due-diligence / selection criteria.

Its a great, independent report and I look forward to the next edition coming out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.