Error Creating Character

Home Page Forums Off-topic Error Creating Character

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bargainelm 2 months ago.

• Author

impressbean
    Participant

Yesterday I downloaded the Legion Client (Run&Play) but when I got to the character creation, it said error when I tried to create one, no matter what name I used, it keeps saying the same thing. Can you guys help me??

bargainelm
    Participant

I’ve mentioned this – it is possible that this could be connected to changes they made that is also producing a generic Error Creating Character message – instead of informing that name is in use or unavailable. That issue is being investigated, is a bit of speculation this could be somehow related. Do you know for sure the name you were trying to change to was available?

skinlessbooks
    Participant

okay thank you. i’ve never seen this prompt before. it used to be a different one when you were trying to choose a taken name.

impressbean
    Participant

I’m having the same error with a name I can create on one account, but not the other. I’ve had the name for years, but I can’t use it on my newer account on the same server where I’ve used the name before.

bargainelm
    Participant

If you deleted the character on the old account it will lock the name to the old account for 30 days. If you changed the name via a character service, 90 days.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.