Office 365 Forum

Home Page Forums Help and Support Office 365 Forum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jason Brownhill 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Jason Brownhill
    Participant

I think we’re missing a ‘Yammer’ section in there, can this be added please? I’m working a lot in this space at the moment in terms of network migration and roll out to the business and have experience to offer if people want to ask questions, I might be able to help.
    Thanks,
    Jason.

Rob Webb
    Participant

Does Yammer have a future now Teams has arrived?

Jason Brownhill
    Participant

I’d certainly hope so, I don’t think Teams meets the need for the whole company feed in quite the same Yammer does. Either way, it’s still an Office365 product today.

Plus there is the aspect of a setting somewhere in the admin areas to specify that Yammer is used for the discussion feed in the back-end. Doesn’t Teams do this similarly? I’m not sure – haven’t gotten access to it yet.

Jason.

Rob Webb
    Participant

An “All company” group, or equivalent, could easily be added as a feature of Teams 🙂

Bill Ayers
    Keymaster

Discussions about Teams vs Yammer aside, I have created a Yammer sub-forum under Office 365.

Perhaps the first item can be to debate whether you can replace Yammer with Teams 😉

Jason, please ask away in the new forum!

Jason Brownhill
    Participant

Thanks for creating the new group Bill!

Jason.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.