Where can discuss an Event and or download presentations

Home Page Forums Help and Support Where can discuss an Event and or download presentations

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bill Ayers 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Daniel Westerdale
    Participant

Hi

Given only future events are visible, where can we discuss a previous event, download presentations etc.

Mark Stokes
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

This is a good question. We don’t have our old events available in the new site and I haven’t decided if I will create a copy of them here. Do you think this would be useful?

What sort of conversations do you want regarding old events? Do you want a forum called events and a post per event to discuss it? Or something else?

-Mark

Daniel Westerdale
    Participant

Hiya Mark good to hear from you.

I guess I was referring to the system we had on Yammer where an event gets posted on the group (forum for a given SUGUK region. Later on ( or when Simon D remembers 😉 ) the presentations get uploaded and peeps get a chance to chat or maybe ask the odd question. I noticed that there wasn’t an area on here to do that.

Mark Stokes
    Keymaster

Thats good feedback, leave it with me.

Bill Ayers
    Keymaster

Agree that historical events would be useful.

Daniel Westerdale
    Participant

@mark any update on the historical events. I couldn’t make the SUGUK Yorkshire meeting last night but I am keen to read any uploaded presentations or insights on updates to SpFx tooling can capabilities, as this fast evolving.

Bill Ayers
    Keymaster

For information, slide deck from SUGUK Yorkshire meeting is here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.